1. We have a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to treating other LSFP members with lack of respect. Name calling, racist comments are not allowed in game or on our forums. Members are allowed to poke fun at one another but there is a difference between joking around and being disrespectful.
2. No bailing on LSFP members during a game. Wait till the game is over to leave. Unless you take an invite from another LSFP member it is improper to leave the game behind for most reasons. Leaving with a good reason is acceptable. Some examples of this is connection issues, life events (Family, spouse, phone call, etc), you were not prepared for the game type, or you just joined the game and went on the opposite team. LSFP members will NEVER leave a game due to poor play, conserving KDR, or just plain getting beat. Take the beating then move on after the game. When we wear the LSFP tag, we represent the LSFP community and all of its members. We will not tarnish our reputation with poor sportsmanship.
3. We do not team kill in any match for the "fun of it". Intentional team killing an LSFP members is prohibited. Exceptions to this are the following: I) retaliation for multiple TKs by a teammate II) killing a glitcher/hacker III) accidents.
4. We consider the LSFP Clan to be second to none. As an LSFP member we ask you to represent the group with a capital "LSFP" in front or within your GamerTag unless you are still a recruit in which case you are still within your probationary period and must use the lower "lsfp" tag. We would also like your Rank within your emblem. We have so many members that it's hard for us to remember everyone, and we would like members to play with as many LSFP's as we can to improve membership, and avoid segregation and 'clicks'. We prefer that the LSFP tag stands alone, separated from other tags. Your experiences outside of the LSFP Clan will give you a fresh perspective on game tactics. You are welcomed and encouraged to inform your fellow LSFPs on these effective and valuable techniques.
5. Our community has a set age to be able to join. YOU must be 18 years or older. We ask that you are mature and act like it. We will not tolerate members being immature or deal with any drama being caused by a member.
6. LSFP members are required to attend at least one of the two practices per week. LSFP hold practices on Thursday and Friday nights. If for any reason a member can not attend both of the practices, we ask that you inform one of the following: I) LSFP Leader II) Command Counsel Member III) Any Member currently on X-BOX LIVE IV) On the LSFP Forum
7. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE, WE DO NOT USE LAST STAND IN ANY OF THE CALL OF DUTY SERIES. USING THIS WILL RESULT IN A IMMEDIATE BAN FROM OUR COMMUNITY.
Any violation of the rules above will result in the suspension of their logon account for this website and potential expulsion for the LSFP Clan. Understand that acceptance into the LSFP Clan will require that you add the Command Counsel so that we may monitor your game-play and verify that you are mature enough for the LSFP Clan. The LSFP Clan does not have a set limit we are always looking for new members to join and encourage all members to try and recruit new members. Also we are linked to Call of Duty Elite. Members are encouraged to join Elite since it is now free.
*** Please note that the Code of Conduct can be changed at any time which will be posted on the site for all members to review.***